BRINGING A WORLD OF EXCLUSIVE REWARDS TO YOU!
At ISHKA, we love to reward our loyal customers. It’s our way of saying thank you for
choosing to shop with us. So sign up today and start enjoying the good karma - it’s free and instant!
Being a member entitles you to a host of exciting rewards, including:
EXCLUSIVE OFFERS | NEW ARRIVALS | UPCOMING EVENTS | LATEST TRENDS
ISHKA is a vibrant, family-owned-and-operated business that stocks a diverse collection
of handcrafted furniture, cultural homewares, clothing and jewellery, world
crafts and unique gifts. Since 1971, we’ve been bringing the world to our customers with
handcrafted, inspired products, many of which are made in village communities from developing countries
around the world for generations.
Over 2 million members are part of our ISHKA Karma Club. Join our ever-growing ISHKA
family and sign up today!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- By signing up to Karma Club, you agree to be bound by the ISHKA Karma Club terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are binding upon your successful sign up.
- Only individuals can sign up to Karma Club. Trusts, partnerships, joint ventures, associations, corporations or any other body corporate cannot apply.
- ISHKA may, in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons for its decision, accept or refuse your sign up request.
- To become an ISHKA Karma Club member, you must complete the sign up in-store or online.
- Karma Club rights are determined by ISHKA from time to time and may include discounts for products purchased at ISHKA stores.
- Discounts only apply to the Karma Club member and may not be used in conjunction or combination with any other offer or promotion. Karma Club discounts are not available on certain goods which may include “manager’s specials” or “market madness” prices.
- The rights of a Karma Club member are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Karma Club member rights are valid until terminated or cancelled by ISHKA (in its absolute discretion) or until the Karma Club Member contacts us to terminate their membership.
- ISHKA may, in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons for its decision, at any time and without notice cancel any Karma Club membership or substitute advertised discounts for any other item of a comparable value.
- Any questions regarding Karma Club membership should be referred to a local ISHKA store or by contacting us online.
- ISHKA reserves the right to suspend or terminate Karma Club membership at any time and without prior notice.
- ISHKA shall not be liable in any way if benefits or promotions are unavailable as a result of a technical malfunction, operator fault, errors resulting from computer hardware or software errors or failure.
- All discounts for Karma Club Members for purchases at ISHKA stores are subject to availability.
- Karma Club Member discounts are not negotiable, non transferable, or redeemable for cash.
- ISHKA does not warrant in any way that the discounts or benefits for Karma Club Members will be available at any particular time or times or in any particular place.
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, ISHKA gives no warranty and shall have no liability in respect of goods or services provided to Karma Club Members or as to the accuracy of any description or information about such
goods or services, even though ISHKA may have notified the Karma Club Member of those goods or services.
- ISHKA is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any Karma Club Member whether by reason of any act or omission,
deliberate or negligent, of ISHKA in connection with the ISHKA Karma Club, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the ISHKA Karma Club. This condition is subject to any liability which may not be
lawfully excluded, in which case such liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- ISHKA makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes.
- Karma Club Members indemnify ISHKA for and against any loss or claim suffered or incurred by ISHKA arising from or in connection with a breach of these terms and conditions by a Karma Club Member.
- ISHKA reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time for any reason and without notice to Karma Club Members. A copy of the current ISHKA Karma Card terms and conditions can be obtained from
- ISHKA’s decision in connection with any aspect of the ISHKA Karma Club will be binding and final on each Karma Club Member.
- “ISHKA” means Michael Sklovsky Pty Ltd t/a ISHKA Handcrafts ABN 70005417327 and includes where appropriate ISHKA’s employees, agents, and contractors, officers and related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in
the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)). “Karma Club Member” means a person who has successfully applied for a Karma membership.