Singing Bowl is played by holding a bowl in the flat palm and striking around the edge of the bowl using a wooden striker. It can also be placed on a pillow, to allow the rim to vibrate freely. Once struck, these Singing Bowls produce majestic sound and the sound keeps resonating, which creates an excessive sense of relaxation. These Singing Bowls are easy to play and are great stress busters as well.
Handmade in the birthplace of Lord Buddha, Nepal.
Used to reduce stress and anxiety, religious purposes, music production, sound therapies, meditation, chanting, healing, relaxation and personal well-being.
Serves an aesthetic purpose and a great gift idea.
Singing Bowls are usually made with mixtures of Brass, Copper, Bronze, Iron, Tin and Aluminum. Each bowl comes with a wooden striker and cushion. (Appropriate size would be chosen according to the bowl selected.)
- 8 cm diameter - Weight: 285 gm, 3.5 cm depth
- 9 cm diameter - Weight: 325 gm, 5.5 cm depth
- 9.5 cm diameter - Weight: 425 gm, 5.5 cm depth
- 10.5 cm diameter - Weight: 480 gm, 6.5 cm depth
- 12 cm diameter - Weight: 750 gm, 8 cm depth
- 14 cm diameter - Weight: 1070 gm, 9 cm depth
- 16 cm diameter - Weight: 1400 gm, 9 cm depth
Set of 7 - total weight 4700 gm
Each item is handmade and unique on its own. Sometimes there might be slight differences in size, colours, patterns and weights.