"ABOUT THE ARTWORK FEATURED ON THIS CUSHION COVER
This Sacred Geometry Meditation Artwork is called Spread the Light.
It is a powerful Wall Hanging that represents a 5D Temple of Light. This is a place for you to go to restore and nurture your Spirit. There are high healing frequencies here.
This is an artwork is a great tool to use in your meditations.
This 18 x 18 inches (45 x 45cm) cushion cover features the artwork of Visionary French Artist Aurelien Floret.
Cushion covers featuring visionary art remind us of what is really important and surround us with beautiful images, motifs, colors, and symbols that resonate with our souls. They also make great gifts and are fantastic for meditation rooms.
ABOUT THIS 18 X 18 THROW PILLOW COVER
Available globally, this is a cushion/throw pillow cover and does not include stuffing.
All of our Pumayana products are handmade to order, they are not mass-produced.
This cushion cover is printed on both sides. It features white piping around the cushion that makes the artwork really pop. Perfect for spreading the frequencies of light and love through your home.
Printed with state-of-the-art digital printing technology the colours will not fade and there are no harmful dyes used in the process.
Hand-cut and hand-sewn the cushion cover features a hidden zipper.
This is a high-quality product made from premium microfibre fabric, it is soft to the touch and both looks and feels beautiful.
The artwork featured on this cushion cover is also available as a Tapestry / Wall Hanging and as an Art Print / Poster as well as on Canvas.
* All artworks are totally original and unique, made with love and positive intentions.
* Cushion covers can be machine washed as well as hand washed and warm iron if needed.
* 18in x 18in - 45cm x 45cm Cushion Cover / Throw Pillow Cover.
* Premium microfibre fabric that is soft and silky to touch.
* Designed in Australia, made with care in Asia.
* We will provide you with a tracking number for your order and will keep you informed of order progress.
*The watermark, copyright texts will not be visible on purchased print."