This hand woven Adachi rug is made of leather and hemp. This is a labour intensive rug which creates a unique look with its diamond patterns. It is an inexpensive range for a foundation of modern decorative styles. The leather and hemp will ensure this rug lasts you generations.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using a beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fireplaces and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For the initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with the front side in-wards.