Terms & conditions of our VIP Karma Club
1. By signing up to Karma Club, you agree to be bound by the ISHKA Karma Club terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are binding upon your successful sign up.
2. Only individuals can sign up to Karma Club. Trusts, partnerships, joint ventures, associations, corporations or any other body corporate cannot apply.
3. ISHKA may, in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons for its decision, accept or refuse your sign up request.
4. To become an ISHKA Karma Club member, you must complete the sign up in-store or online.
5. Karma Club rights are determined by ISHKA from time to time and may include discounts for products purchased at ISHKA stores.
6. Discounts only apply to the Karma Club member and may not be used in conjunction or combination with any other offer or promotion. Karma Club discounts are not available on goods at “sale” or “special” prices.
7. The rights of a Karma Club member are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
8. Karma Club member rights are valid until terminated or cancelled by ISHKA (in its absolute discretion) or until the Karma Club Member contacts us to terminate their membership.
9. ISHKA may, in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons for its decision, at any time and without notice cancel any Karma Club membership or substitute advertised discounts for any other item of a comparable value.
10. Any questions regarding Karma Club membership should be referred to a local ISHKA store or by contacting us online.
11. ISHKA reserves the right to suspend or terminate Karma Club membership at any time and without prior notice.
12. ISHKA shall not be liable in any way if benefits or promotions are unavailable as a result of a technical malfunction, operator fault, errors resulting from computer hardware or software errors or failure.
13. All discounts for Karma Club Members for purchases at ISHKA stores are subject to availability.
14. Karma Club Member discounts are not negotiable, non transferable, or redeemable for cash.
15. ISHKA does not warrant in any way that the discounts or benefits for Karma Club Members will be available at any particular time or times or in any particular place.
16. To the greatest extent permitted by law, ISHKA gives no warranty and shall have no liability in respect of goods or services provided to Karma Club Members or as to the accuracy of any description or information about such goods or services, even though ISHKA may have notified the Karma Club Member of those goods or services.
17. ISHKA is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any Karma Club Member whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of ISHKA in connection with the ISHKA Karma Club, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the ISHKA Karma Club. This condition is subject to any liability which may not be lawfully excluded, in which case such liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
18. ISHKA makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes.
19. Karma Club Members indemnify ISHKA for and against any loss or claim suffered or incurred by ISHKA arising from or in connection with a breach of these terms and conditions by a Karma Club Member.
20. ISHKA reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time for any reason and without notice to Karma Club Members. A copy of the current ISHKA Karma Card terms and conditions can be obtained from www.ishka.com.au.
22. ISHKA’s decision in connection with any aspect of the ISHKA Karma Club will be binding and final on each Karma Club Member.
23. “ISHKA” means Michael Sklovsky Pty Ltd t/a ISHKA Handcrafts ABN 70005417327 and includes where appropriate ISHKA’s employees, agents, and contractors, officers and related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)). “Karma Club Member” means a person who has successfully applied for a Karma membership.
24. For the avoidance of doubt, these terms and conditions supersede and replace any and all previous terms and conditions specifically governing the ISHKA Karma Club.TAKE ME BACK TO SIGN UP
ISHKA is a place where I can lose myself.... and find
my spiritual being.
- Di B. ISHKA Lover
ISHKA is a calming and peaceful place. As soon as I walk in, a wave of serenity washes over me and the vibes and positive energy put out by the staff is infectious
- Leasa T. ISHKA Lover
When I walk into Ishka the first thing that I notice is the beautiful smells. It instantly sends me off to a street in India selling spices and candles. I love that I love absolutely everything in the shop. I love that sometimes I just want to curl up in all the beautiful cushions and blankets and drift away to an exotic country somewhere. I love that I want my house to be furnished completely by ISHKA. It is my favorite place to be relax and forget about everything.
Thankyou for being my happy place.
- Adrian G. ISHKA Lover
ISHKA to me means individuality and that's something I crave most in life! ISHKA makes me proud to be in my own skin with all my little quirks.
- Kelly C. ISHKA Lover
ISHKA is an escape from reality. Where simple beautiful, often handmade treasures are abundant, where our minds can wonder to other realms, where we can imagine the beautiful person who may have contributed to making such wonder with their own hands. Where did they come from? What is their life about? Who are the people they love? Who would they die for? What drives them? I think of the individual human being that helped bring this product to us as we go about our daily lives often taking such things for granted ISHKA is magic to me and represents all I live for. Simplicity, beauty, nature, and compassion for human beings where-ever they come from, what -ever their story. ISHKA - brings the world to us. PEACE
- Claire L. ISHKA Lover