Create a relaxing atmosphere while purifying the air in your home with an authentic ISHKA salt lamp.
Made from natural rock crystal originating from the foothills of the Himalayan mountains, the best-selling range of ISHKA salt lamps are known for balancing out air impurities caused by electrical devices around the home.
Being a natural product, salt lamps will vary in size, colour and shape.
Globe & cord included. Exchanges available in-store.
Safety & Care:
- The electrical globe is located inside the salt rock, after removing the plastic wrapper.
- As salt lamps absorb moisture and are natural dehumidifiers, salt lamps are prone to leak salty water in humid environments. Therefore, do not place on electrical appliances.
- To prevent furniture from getting damaged by salty water, always protect the surface beneath lamp.
- To avoid moisture build up, keep salt lamp switched on 30 minutes each day.
- When not in use, seal lamp in plastic bag or store in a dry cool place.
- To clean, simply dry dust or wipe with a damp rag.
- When cleaning or replacing a globe, ALWAYS reinsert the globe holder into the salt BEFORE turning the lamp back on.
- Never use the supplied electricals with any other lamp or appliance.